Sunday, May 6, 2018

Spring cleaning so no time for dollies..

😢
On the bright side, cleaning my sewing room has uncovered a lot of fabric I'd forgotten that I have! 😏

And with those discoveries, comes inspiration as to what to make with it. A beautiful glitter dotted chiffon would make a gorgeous Grecian style gown for Curvy Barbie. A piece of white silk dupioni would make a sweet wiggle dress for the 17 inch Dreamtopia Barbie or my new Frightfully Tall Draculaura. 😲 She is going to be fun to dress! And the shoes, I can't wait to make her some shoes and boots!

I have been making footwear for various dolls for over 18 years now....WOW....eighteen years! I started with Gene, and then added Tyler Wentworth and Cissy. Some of the other dolls I have made shoes for are Chrissy, Velvet and Cinnamon, CED dolls, FM's Diana and Kate, just to name a few.

I will close it down for now.....take care! Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment