Friday, May 11, 2018

My Donation Project update

I got a Merida! I gave her a day at the spa and a haircut....now she sorta has the Shirley Temple thing going on. But she is adorable!
I was thinking *I know...not always a good idea* about removing the "panties" paint from these girls with Acetone, and then doing a pretty design in pastels.....hearts, flowers, maybe even use some nail decals and then sealing them. I just don't know which one will be my lab rat. 🐀

I also got a Cinderella made by Playmates. She has rotatable hands and a bit of a different shaped body. Her feet are a touch bigger, but she should be able to get a few pairs of shoes of her own.

I just won an Anna today on eBay. She is fully jointed...knees, elbows, hands and *I think* her feet. I understand she is supposed to ride a horse and have seen them for sale together, but I think donating a doll with her horse is a bit too big. 😲 I am hoping she will be the same size as Cinderella or around the same size as the rest of them.

I started a new Pinterest board for the girls. I am collecting case designs, clothing ideas, and my doll wants.....Elsa, Mulan, Pocahantas, Jasmine (really want one of her), Tiana and maybe even a Tinkerbell. Of course, I love the Animator dolls too! But they are yet a different size!

Have fun everyday, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment