Friday, March 23, 2018

Been busy making clothes for the 17 inch Dreamtopia Barbie doll

I am really loving these 17 inch Dreamtopia Barbie dolls! Especially since Mattel is offering her for 12.99 each right now!

I had one, a Caucasian one, but bought two more, another Caucasian one and an African-american one (plus two Curvy Barbies), all for only 40 bucks! Woohoo!

I've made some patterns for her and am perfecting them before offering them for free here on my blog. I have these outfits currently up for sale on Etsy.com right now....just click on the picture if you are interested in  purchasing them.

White eyelet sundress
Tropical print sundress and crocheted sun hat

White Henley T shirt and Jeggings














Peasant print sundress and crocheted sun hat




















Retro print sundress and
crocheted shawl
Striped T shirt and
purple leggings

White T shirt and pink leggings

White Princess gown ensemble

















I made some shoes for them, but they got scattered. I did manage to put away the ones that go with the white princess gown, so they are included in the sale.

I just finished two pairs of tennis shoes for them, they are so cute, I need to get pics! (My next post!)

I want to make some boots, pumps, espadrilles, sandals....lots of ideas. I used to make shoes for Gene, Tyler, Tiny Kitty, Diana, Kate, Crissy, Velvet and Cinnamon just to name a few, but sort of exhausted the market for these dolls.

Well, that's all I have for now....see you soon!

Stacy


1 comment:

  1. I love the clothes you made! Very good job!
    I have the AA now as well, but I'm looking for patterns and don't find it....

    ReplyDelete